The Virgin Islands Association of Georgia is committed to helping our community and Virgin Islanders both in Atlanta and at home. To achieve this, the executive board has set five goals for the year.
- Build awareness of VIAG and its leadership in the community by having name recognition and sponsorship by April 2015
- Increase our participation with other organizations
- Increase paid membership to 150 by May 31st
- Operate in a profit status by September of 2014
- Set deliverable dates and hold each other publicly accountable for commitments